Salamanders of the Old World
231 x 287 x 33mm | 2kg
Where to buy
Salamanders of the Old World, published in cooperation between KNNV Publishing and Naturalis Biodiversity Centre (The Netherlands), is a new in-depth reference work covering all the salamander species of Europe, Asia, and North Africa. A marvellous addition for the herp community that comes recommended for researchers, managers, conservationists, students, and salamander enthusiasts.
- features information on biology and life history of salamanders
- includes over 150 species of Europe, Asia, and North Africa
- richly illustrated
- focuses on habitat, behaviour, and reproduction
- information on identification, eggs and larvae, and threats and species conservation
- distribution maps for all species
- an extensive reference list.